Friday 4 January 2013

Happy New Year!

It's time to say goodbye to 2012, hello 2013! Hope this new year will be blessed for each one of you - may all your dreams come true! 2012 has been a great year but I know that 2013 will be amazing!!

Speaking of 2013 being amazing...I was chosen to be part of Jenni Bowlin's Creative Team!!! How exciting!! I am a huge fan of Jenni's vintage style and can't wait to use her digital and traditional products to create projects.
I don't believe in new year's resolutions, but one thing I am hoping to achieve in 2013 is to have more blog posts. This will be an easy one to achieve I'm sure, seeing that I will be part of two new amazing Creative Teams (Lori Whitlock and Jenni Bowlin) I will be required to post my projects on a weekly basis. I'm really looking forward to sharing more of my projects, tips and techniques with everyone in this new year.

My first project for this new year was created with Lori's latest paper collection - Kiss Me. This is the perfect collection for Valentines Day!


This collection is available at Jessica Sprague.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment