Friday 11 January 2013

First Projects for 2013

I started a brand new work week on Wednesday - at least my week was only 3 days long! A good start to 2013!!

As I mentioned in my previous post, I recently joined the Jenni Bownlin Digital Creative Team. I decided to be brave and for my first project create a mix media project with Jenni's latest digital collection - Family Tree. This collection is available at Jessica Sprague.

I started off by printing two sheets of the paper using my colour printer and adhering these two sheets to my canvas using mod podge.
Once this dried, I added some acrylic paint and stamped around the edges to add some texture to the canvas. I printed the journaling tags on my colour printer and adhered it using mod podge. I painted two doilies with acrylic paint to add a vintage feel to this project. The banners and butterflies were cut out using my Silhouette Cameo and this was also adhered with mod podge.


 

In addition, I have another project to share with you today - a Valentines Card created with Lori Whitlock's latest collection - Kiss Me. I printed the paper and elements on my colour printer and the cute heart life card is from the Silhouette Online Store. This collection is perfect for all your Valentines Day projects.
Happy crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Very nice! The layouts pattern papers you chose have a nice family feel to them. The card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete