This is my audition for the final round and I created a video tutorial of the project I made. I'm also including a printable document if you want to follow the instructions and make this project on your own. This document can be found here.
I designed a mini album that fits inside a box photo frame - this can be displayed in your home as a decorative piece.
The pages are very interactive and it was such a fun project to create.
Here is a peak inside this mini album - I used black & white photos as this adds to the vintage feel of the album.
I used a photo stack to house more of my photos:
Here is the video to show you how I assembled the mini album:
The svg files that I used in this project can be downloaded here.
- Box photo frame: Heidi Swapp
- Pattern paper: Heidi Swapp - Color Pop, Heidi Swapp - Vintage Chick, American Crafts -
- Stencils: Heidi Swapp, Jenni Bowlin
- Photo stack: Heidi Swapp - Serendipity
- Polaroid frames: Cut using Silhouette Cameo
- Chipboard frames: Cut using Silhouette Cameo
- Pennant: Heidi Swapp - Sugar Chick
- Lace: Pink Paislee - Artisan lace
- Seam binding: Hug Snug seam binding
- Definition sticker: Heidi Swapp - Vintage Chick
- Embellishments: Heidi Swapp - Color Shine Ephemera, Heidi Swapp - Banner delights, Heidi Swapp - Mixed Company Ephemera
- Spray mists: Prima Marketing Color Bloom (Cotton Candy, Storm Cloud), Heidi Swapp Color Shine (Coral, Blush)
- Doilies: Dovecraft lace doilies
- Acrylic Texture Paste: Dala
- Acrylic Gel medium: Dala
- Washi tape
- Mixed media paper: Modigliani
- Clear acetate
- Die cut machine: Silhouette Cameo
Thank you once again to Scrap-a-Doodles for the opportunity to audition for this team and choosing me as one of the 10 finalists - it truly is a huge honor!