Tuesday 1 January 2013

Mini album

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends! In South Africa we spend the day outside in the sun and not cuddled up inside as most of you in the northern hemisphere do. I do wish i can experience a white Christmas once in my life - it must be so magical!?

I am so excited to announce that I will be part of Lori Whitlock's Creative Team from January 2013! Ever since I bought my Silhouette Cameo, I've been a huge fan of Lori Whitlock's cutting files in the Silhouette Online Store and I am so thrilled to be part of her amazing Creative Team!! Not only does she create the cutest cutting files, but she also designs scrapbooking products for Echo Park Paper and digital scrapbooking at Jessica Sprague, to name a few. She is such a talented artist!

I used the accordion fold binding mini album file to create this project. The paper is a digital collection from Jenni Bowlin Studio that I printed using my colour printer. I cut the files using my Silhouette Cameo and it was so fun and easy to assemble. The album measures approximately 7.5"x5.75"x1.5" upon completion. This is a great gift idea - the person that you giving this to can just add photos and journaling. 







The 3D flower is also one of Lori's cutting files that I cut with the Cameo.


Happy crafting!




5 comments:

  1. Your album is beautiful. I have the Silhouette SD so the machine is a little
    smaller than the Cameo.

    Will these files fit the SD? I would not want to make the album any smaller.

    Thanks Lora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lora!
      I will be back at home tomorrow and then I can double check the measurements of the album on my computer. Unfortunately I don't remember it at the top of my head. Will let you know.

      Delete
    2. Lora, the size of the album cover is 9.250 x 5.770 inches and the pages are about 6.750 x 4.250 inches. I am sure the SD can cut these sizes.
      Let me know if I can assist with anything else.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on making a fantastic DT! I love your mini. I got a Cameo for Christmas. Gotta find time to play!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Julie! You are going to love this machine - I am totally addicted to it!

      Delete