Thursday 3 May 2012

Jessica Sprague Design Team

I was recently selected to join the Jessica Sprague Design Team!!! Yeah!!! This made me realize once again that I truly have a passion for creating art/crafts and sharing this with others!! You can say I'm getting quite addicted to it....;-)


For the month of May, I was assigned to the designer, Nancie Rowe Janitz and my job as part of the team is to promote her products and new releases for the month. This girl is super talented and I must say I was very privileged to be allocated to her as I share her love for mixed media and painting.


I chose to create a mini album using Nancie's new background papers.







Supplies:
- NRJ Scrapart 4 Playful Painting Backgrounds;
- HP Everyday Photo Paper;
- Scrapbook King rub-ons;
- Bazzil Basics cardstock;
- Self-adhesive Transparent film;
- Silhouette Cameo;
- Samantha Walker Designs, 2 page book card


Happy Crafting!













1 comment:

  1. I have this file in my wish list, thanks for the mix media inspiration.

    ReplyDelete